The Splash Pool is open 09.00-21.00 every day from May to September.
Sworder's Field Playgrounds and Splash Pool COVID-19 Tracing Mailing List
There are two well-used playgrounds in Sworder's Field, one for 4 to 11 year olds and the other for older children.
The play areas are now open but please ensure that you Stay Alert while using our them, this includes:
- Please do not enter the play area if it appears crowded. Please waIt outside
- When entering the play area please give way to adults and children exiting and keep your distance
- Only 1 child should use each piece of equipment at any one time unless you are all from the same household
- Each child should be accompanied by no more than 1 adult
- Please observe social distancing in line with government guidance for waiting queues and when using the play area
- The Council is not providing hand sanitiser in our play areas, we advise you wash/sanitise your hands before and after using the equipment. You may also wish to bring your own wipes.
- Children should be supervised carefully to maintain good hygiene and should not use play areas if they have any signs or symptoms of coronavirus
We will continue regular safety inspections of our play areas. However, steam cleaning or disinfecting equipment is not an effective way of protecting users. We cannot practically provide hand sanitiser at our play areas but strongly advise that you bring your own.