Cllr Dave Anderson (ex-officio)
Cllr Terence Beckett
Cllr George Cutting
Cllr Toby Garrett (Chairman)
Cllr Diane Hollebon (Vice-Chairman)
Cllr Calvin Horner
Cllr Tim Page (Chairman)
Cllr Judith Ranger
Cllr Jill Sortwell
Cllr Norma Symonds
Cllr Holly Drake
Cllr David Snowdon
Cllr Bob Taylor
Cllr John Wyllie
Services to the Public
- To oversee the operation of the public services provided by the Council which are allocated to the Committee in the table of services (contained in the Constitutional Policies of the Council)
- To review service policies recommended by the Chief Executive Officer which relate to the services allocated to the Committee in the table above and approve (subject to call-in)* such policies (amended as necessary).
Matters outside the Direct Control of the Council
- To consider and comment on environmental matters affecting the Town provided that the Council has either powers or duties in respect of these matters, including (but not limited to): parking, fly posting, A boards, dog fouling, public infrastructure initiatives in relation to sustainable transport
- Periodically to consider S106 money available, whether held by HCC or EHDC, and recommend to the responsible authority projects on which it could be spent.
- To consider any activity of the Council referred to it by the Council.